Keynote speaker - JJ DIGERONIMO
JJ DiGeronimo, the president of Tech Savvy Women, began her career designing datacenter infrastructures for Fortune 500 companies after graduating with a computer information systems degree. She continued her high tech career, positioning new technology solutions to CIOs where she advanced into leadership positions within Silicon Valley-based technology companies. Now recognized as a thought-leader for Women in Tech and Girls in STEM, JJ empowers professional women and consults senior executives on strategies to retain, advance and attract Women in Technology. JJ is featured in many publications and TV shows including Forbes, Fox Business, ITWorld, Career-Intelligence, and Rescue a CEO. She has shared her expertise with Amazon, Ingram Micro, RIT, Symantec, VMware, Jabra, BMC, and Rockwell Automation along with many other organizations. JJ includes these experiences along with hours of research in her new award-winning book, “Accelerate Your Impact.” This book was recently recognized as 2017 diversity book of the year and included in the 100 Top Business Books by Women, which complements her 2011 book, “The Working Woman’s GPS.”
Session: Career Strategies for Women in Tech
Many women desire more influence and impact, yet are unaware of the common career pitfalls. With more than 20 years’ experience in the tech industry, JJ DiGeronimo is no stranger to navigating the twists and turns of moving from entry-level positions to leadership. She’s learned firsthand that securing that next position, a board seat, or even starting a new initiative often requires women to enhance their relevance, establish new sponsors, and expand their network. During this keynote, JJ will share a series of proven actions from her award-winning book Accelerate Your Impact: Action-based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path, which has been named a professional playbook for women.Women that attend this keynote will walk away with:
- Tools to Examine Self-Imposed Boundaries
- Strategies to Bundle Professional Value
- Techniques to Assess Commitments & Projects
- Methods to Connect with Career Catalysts
JJ DiGeronimo is including these amazing giveaways!
- Win a Free Award-Winning Audible Book for sending in your question in advance of the opening keynote. The first 5 questions we plan to ask JJ, will receive an audible code for Accelerate Your Impact, Action-Based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path Now on Audible.
- Two lucky women that submit questions will win Free access to JJ’s new 4-hour online course, Accelerate Your Career with Mentors & Sponsors filled with proven strategies, videos, and best practices for women in business. [$199 Value] Mentors and sponsors are critical to your career development, as they can help you achieve your professional goals. Preparing for these conversations can help you organize your thoughts, articulate your value, and increase your confidence. Take the time now to maximize these conversations and build these professional relationships from the comfort of your home office.