About this Event
Shannon Waffen has built a unique and extensive background in culture transformation, leadership development and coaching, organizational development, and positive psychology. From the individual to the corporation, inspiring engaged employees, and fostering empowering environments through positive leadership has been her passion for over twenty years.
Get to know Shannon and Thrive Coaching & Consulting at helpingyouthrive.net.
Learn about the Virtual Reciprocity Ring:
- We meet virtually via a zoom meeting.
- Each person makes a 2-minute request. It has to be a meaningful request. It could be personal or professional. And ideally, it’s one that you couldn’t fulfill yourself even though it’s important to you.
- Everybody else in the group then is challenged to use their knowledge and their networks to try to figure out if they can make the request happen.
- The requester is responsible for follow-up with the individuals who volunteer to help. Requests should take no more than 45 minutes after the call and be able to be completed virtually.
- Everyone should strive to give and take. Try to volunteer to enrich/support someone else.
Does it sound interesting, but you’re not sure you understand? A few examples could include:
- Coaching: creating a life purpose statement, processing emotion
- Job search: resume review or LinkedIn or mock interviewing
- Life quality: best practices in how to work remotely or around family enrichment
- Physical Distancing: ideas to stay connected while physically apart
- Referrals: accountant, mental health professional
- Technical: pivot tables in Excel
- Anything that would increase your well-being!
Bring your questions and an open mind! Limited space so attendees can fully participate.
**Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email, which will include a link to a Zoom session (it will be all the way at the bottom of the email). If you do not receive it, please reach out to the Cleveland getWITit board via email: firstname.lastname@example.org **