Both Columbus and Cleveland Chapters would like to invite you to submit your topic for either conference, or both.
The theme is “The New Blueprint for Leadership” and will address how we must change how we think of ourselves and as leaders.
Keynotes for both conferences:
Maureen Metcalf, CEO/Board Chair Innovative Leadership Institute I Award Winning Author I Speaker I Consultant I Coach I Radio Host
CxO Panel led by a local executive
We segment the content into 4 categories, of topics and labs and/or interactive workshops.
Here are some topic suggestions for submissions. We welcome all levels of speakers! We want exciting spins on traditional topics! We offer curatorial coaching for great ideas and content.
- New technologies such as 5G, Quantum Computing, 3D Printing, or Innovation as a Practice, or Startups, Gaining VC, Protecting IP etc.
- Leadership & Career Development:
- How women can improve their position and career roadmap, career development strategies, etc.
- Advanced Technical:
- Intriguing topics! If you would love to learn about it at a tech conference we want it here! Kubernetes, Cloud Architecture, Microservices, Migrating Apps to the Cloud, AI/ML, Infrastructure/Architecture
- Beginner Technical:
- Any technical topic that can be easily accessible to a beginner to technology, business analyst, project manager, etc.
Columbus: September 30, 2019
- OSU Student Union | 1739 North High Street| Columbus, OH 43210
- Expected Attendance 850 Women in Technology
- over 40 sessions
Cleveland: October 28, 2019
- Great Lakes Science Center | 601 Erieside Ave| Cleveland, OH 44114
- Expected Attendance 500 Women in Technology
- over 25 sessions
See an example of the topics from Columbus Conference
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name and Contact Information
- Bio (we can help you as long as you give us facts about yourself)
- Speaking Experience (list of events/references, or why you’d like to begin speaking)
- Topic Title and Abstract (or a description of what you’d like to talk about – what’s your angle? We can coach you through a great topic abstract).
- Type: Presentation, Workshop, Lap, etc.
- Length: 15 minutes, 60 minutes, 120 Minutes
- Social Media or Website Info