getWITit would like to invite you to submit a topic for the upcoming conference of your choice!
We segment the content into 4 categories, of topics and labs and/or interactive workshops.
Here are some topic suggestions for submissions. The getWITit team welcomes all levels of speakers and are looking for exciting spins on traditional topics!
There is a curatorial coaching team that offers to help with content.
- New technologies such as 5G, Quantum Computing, 3D Printing, or Innovation as a Practice, or Startups, Gaining VC, Protecting IP etc.
- Leadership & Career Development:
- How women can improve their position and career roadmap, career development strategies, etc.
- Advanced Technical:
- Intriguing topics! If you would love to learn about it at a tech conference we want it here!
- Kubernetes, Cloud Architecture, Microservices, Migrating Apps to the Cloud, AI/ML, Infrastructure/Architecture
- Beginner Technical:
- Any technical topic that can be easily accessible to a beginner to technology, business analyst, project manager, etc.
See an example of the topics from a past Columbus Conference
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name and Contact Information
- Bio (we can help you as long as you give us facts about yourself)
- Speaking Experience (list of events/references, or why you’d like to begin speaking)
- Topic Title and Abstract (or a description of what you’d like to talk about – what’s your angle? We can coach you through a great topic abstract).
- Type: Presentation, Workshop, Lap, etc.
- Length: 15 minutes, 60 minutes, 120 Minutes
- Social Media or Website Info