If you haven’t heard the news, there has been a declining pipeline of women in technology since the early 90’s! Surprising that with all the technological advances we’ve seen and adopted that women have been few but powerful behind the scenes!
Columbus Women in Tech and getWITit.org would like to invite and welcome you to the 3rd annual conference for Columbus Women in Technology.
The conference features career & leadership, technical, and innovation topics to an audience of 750 women ranging from software delivery roles, leadership & management, technical & engineering, and recruiting/sales roles supporting the industry.
This event celebrates the contributions that women have made to computing, while focusing on how we can improve the opportunities to for women to contribute to the next era of innovation.
We encourage you to be part of the conversation by sending a group of women in technical roles from your company to this uplifting, motivational, and educational conference. Www.cmhwit.org
The keynotes represent the narrative of “Where We’ve Been” and “Where We’re Going”. Lori Beer, CIO JPMorgan Chase has made a huge dent in HERstory by becoming the first woman CIO of a top global financial corporation. In addition, she sits on a 50% women operating committee which is just about unheard of in Fortune 500!
Marie Hicks, professor and author of “Programmed Inequality” defines “Where We’ve Been” in our event narrative and shares with us how to prepare for a future where women have equal influence and opportunity in tech.
Your Ticket (available on EventBrite) Includes:
- Event Content
- 2 Keynote Sessions
- Lori Beer, CIO JPMorgan Chase
- Marie Hicks, Author of Programmed Inequality
- Over 40 Sessions
- 4 Tracks: Career and Leadership, Technical, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Over 21 area companies and employers present to support your career growth
- Network with over 800 attendees from over 100 companies
- Innovation Lab – hands on experience with new technologies
- 2 Keynote Sessions
- Event Accommodations:
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch, All Day Coffee
- Collaboration Cocktail Hour for additional networking and discussions post-conference
- Free Parking
- Whova event application to plan your day and manage conference collaboration with speakers and attendees. (must be registered to access event on app)
- New This Year
- Youth Track: Girls grade 5th – 9th are invited for their own special day designed especially for girls to immerse them into the amazing field of computing.
- Max 50 attendees |Tickets are separate | $75
- Sessions on Cybersecurity, Engingeering, Computing/Software, and Leadership
High Level Agenda:
7am – Registration
8:15am – Event Kickoff and Keynote Lori Beer, CIO JPMorgan Chase
9:30am – Break Sessions
12-1pm – Lunch
1pm – Keynote Marie Hicks, Author/Professor “Programmed Inequality“
2:15pm – Breakout Sessions
4:45pm – Make HERStory Cocktail Reception
We look forward to seeing you there!
Columbus Women in Tech & getWITit.org